ITASCA, Ill., Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) is proud to announce that 31 of its retail insurance brokers and benefits consultants have been recognized as Power Brokers® by Risk & Insurance® magazine. Power Brokers are selected annually from among thousands of nominees, based upon client recommendations, their depth of industry knowledge, and their success in delivering superior service and innovative solutions to their clients' risk management and employee benefits challenges within the preceding 12 months.
Thirty-one Gallagher professionals were honored as Power Brokers within 14 industry categories:
- Martha Acker, Tim DePriest, Larry Hansard, Lee Newmark (Health Care)
- Catherine Borowski (Retail)
- Alex Burton, Teresa Koster, Scott Wightman (Education)
- Michele Centeno, Tim Zimmerschied (Transportation/Trucking/Rail)
- Brandon Cole, Bill Powell (Nonprofit)
- Joseph Colombo, Dale Finn, Carol Morgan, Jim Patton, Robert Petcove (Employee Benefits)
- Hardie Edgecombe (Marine)
- Alexandra Glickman, Mike Gong (Real Estate)
- Marcus Henthorn, David Marcus (Public Sector/Public Entities)
- Linda Joski (Workers' Comp/Disability Management)
- Charles Long (Energy, Renewable)
- Mike McCoy (At-Large)
- Bradley Meinhardt, Richard Terlecki (Aviation & Aerospace)
- Phil Norton (Financial Institutions)
- Daniel R'bibo (Entertainment – Media/Events)
- Ryan Shinkle (Construction/Design)
- Walker Taylor IV (Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences)
Nine additional Gallagher professionals were recognized as Power Broker finalists on the magazine's website www.riskandinsurance.com.
- John Chino, Michel McHugh (Public Sector/Public Entities)
- Natalie Douglass (At-Large)
- Edward Flanagan (Technology)
- Timothy Hoover (Health Care)
- Tyler LaMantia, Shelley Levine (Education [Higher and Secondary])
- Jeff Ries (Employee Benefits)
- Eileen Yuen (Financial Institutions)
"I'm thrilled to congratulate these outstanding Gallagher professionals for earning this impressive designation. Power Brokers are selected based upon the strength of their accomplishments over the past year and interviews with clients and others. Our brokerage operations are highly specialized within dozens of niches and practice groups. We are proud to see the difference these honorees have made in helping our clients overcome their unique insurance, risk management, and employee benefits challenges," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
The Risk & Insurance® Power Broker® Awards are an annual selection of the most effective and influential commercial insurance brokers and employee benefits consultants. The Power Broker® designation is based on nominations provided by brokers, risk managers and benefits consultants, and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk and benefits managers/executives are interviewed in the process of identifying and soliciting, evaluating and judging the nominees. Brokers and consultants are judged primarily on their creativity in solving risk-related problems during the previous year, their demonstrated industry knowledge and their high level of client service.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 33 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
Contact: Linda J. Collins
630.285.4009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thirty-one-arthur-j-gallagher--co-professionals-named-power-brokers-by-risk--insurance-300411715.html
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.